10 rules for fast weight loss
There are some tried and tested methods of nutrition that strictly accord with an incredible effect and help you lose weight faster than you assumed.
Drinking water during a meal and around meals during the day helps to strengthen hunger easier because it fills the stomach. In addition, good hydration is essential for the attenuation and processing of nutrients.
2. Breakfast. Many people do not have breakfast, and that’s a big mistake. Starvation by noon and afternoon leads to overeating and consumption of fast packaged foods. Of them, we are overweight more than eating one chocolate at once for the simple reason that is placed in a stressful situation of hunger, the body stores stored food in fat stores.
3. Let dinner not be a rich meal. Most calories you can afford to accept at breakfast. At lunch, the portions should be re-nutritious, but not so lush. The dinner should be scanty, preferably soup or fresh salad. So in the evening and at night, the body will have the opportunity to process easier and properly accepted calories during the day without getting stuck.
4. Focus on vegetables and fruits. This strategy is preferred before consuming smaller amounts of carbohydrates and less fat. This will strengthen with fibers that keep hunger away from you in a few hours.
5. Stop drinking carbonated and sweet drinks. They fill the body with incredibly unnecessary calories. In addition to the food you swallowed, sweet and carbonated drinks appear as the last drop that sweats the glass of metabolism. The result is kilograms.
6. Eat fruits for dessert. Do not eat sweets and desserts. The fruits are the best alternative to a healthy dessert after eating.
7. Stop with salty prepared snacks. Packed meals should be predominantly vegetables, walnuts, whole grains and such rich in natural proteins and fatty acids. Do not reach for abundantly salty crackers, chips, salt and the like. Salt in them is in huge quantities and causes fluid retention, cellulite formation and contributes to the storage of fat in the fat stores.
8. Avoid chewing gum, beverages and other non-sugar foods. Once this food is advertised as not containing sugar or a dietary product, then they are full of artificial sweeteners, a few times sweeter than ordinary sugar. This causes a sharp rise in blood sugar and insulin, which contributes to rapid weight gain, which increases the risk of diabetes.
9. Eat really slow. It is very important to process the maximum amount of food in the mouth. Thus, the body metabolizes it more easily and correctly afterwards.
10. Insist on high-intensity exercise. Cardio and intense exercises that force you to stretch your strengths and breathe helps to provide top quality in fast and healthy weight loss as well as stimulating metabolism.