The fact is that sooner or later in our lives we are all or will try some kind of diet. Nobody will succeed, no one will. No one has until now done research on the amount of failed and unsuccessful diets – generally all attempts end up with a short-term loss of pounds, and in a few months, the calories are returned again and deposited on the body.
In case you are trying to keep it in shape, read these tips that promise to be great for fat frying:
1. At least 5 to 10 minutes before eating, drink a glass of water or some other healthy beverage. You will fill the stomach and eat less.
2. If you already eat bread and other carbohydrates, try to be a combination of whole grains.
3. Replace all carbonated juices and sweet juices with water. If you need a flavor, add a few drops of lemon.
4. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! A balanced breakfast should include protein, little fruit and oatmeal that would boost your metabolism. This combination stabilizes the blood sugar level and prevents overeating during the day.
5. Do you have a habit of constantly putting something in your mouth? Try the mastic. Most do not have more than 10 calories, but do not overdo it and take care of your teeth.
6. Meals that are high-calorie but in which you really enjoy, let them just once a week. But do not overdo it to that extent.
7. Instead of chips, grind live almonds or pumpkin seeds that are full of protein and essential fat.
8. Try to avoid milk, full of unhealthy hormones.
9. More often cook at home. Not only will you be eager to eat what you have prepared, in the cooking process you will notice how much caloric ingredients are and how much you need to eat, and not too much.
10. Avoid fried food, and if you can not refrain, use coconut oil.
11. Exercise should be part of your everyday life. Walk, run, hike – every activity counts!
12. Do not see losing pounds only through the scale. Find another way to keep up with your progress and do not let you discourage the fact that your weight constantly varies. Take a picture before and after, or make a comparison with the clothes you own.
Desire, dedication, and will are necessary for you to achieve your goals and do not forget that keeping in shape is not a quick solution, they are a lifestyle and can not function without exercise.