Below are shown 15 tips for healthy eating!
1. Start the day with a serving of fresh fruit and a glass of juice. Why? – 15 tips for healthy eating!
In order to encourage urination and to eliminate toxins and by-products from the body.
2. When to eat fruit? – 15 tips for healthy eating!
In the morning, as the first meal!
Fruits should be eaten 1/2 – 1 hour before meal or 3 hours after lunch! Why? Fruits are easily digestible and if they are eaten immediately after a meal consumed by the food we previously consumed.
3. Fruits can be eaten in the evening, but in the morning as the first meal is the most recommended because it’s not good to eat heavy and long-lasting breakfast foods. Why? – 15 tips for healthy eating!
Our body has a cyclic structure.
1. From 4-5 am to 12:00 it is cleaned of all by-products and toxins.
2. From 12 hours to 20 hours our body receives food.
3. From 8am to 4am in the morning, our body uses the foods that enter the nutrients from it.
4. Concentrated proteins (meat, poultry, fish) do not consume in the same meal with concentrated carbohydrates (pasta, rice, potatoes). Why? – 15 tips for healthy eating!
Scientists have found that when they are introduced together they have the opposite effect and their overall effect is poor. For example, eat fish, meat or poultry together with a portion of the salad, and also pasta, rice or potatoes consume a plentiful bowl of salad!
5. Every day, eat balanced (biologically effective) daily meals. Why?
In order to enter into your body the necessary nutrients – proteins, carbohydrates, unsaturated fats, liquids!
6. When to take the last daily meal and why?
Minimum 3-4 hours before bedtime, in order to minimize pressure on the body before going to bed and rest!
7. In the preparation of meals should be used so-called cold-pressed oils, such as olive, sunflower and soybean oil. Why?
Because these oils are a great source of beneficial unsaturated fatty acids, necessary for the body.
8. Divide your body weight by 8 and get the required number of daily cups of fluid (2 dl) that are necessary to drink. (If your body weight is 72 pounds, it means you will drink 9 × 2 dl, 1 I-800.
Observe your urine if it is bright and transparent, it’s a sign that you drink enough fluids. If the urine is dense and yellow, immediately start to drink at least 1.5 to 2 liters of liquid per day!
9. You care to enter enough, but not too much (not more than 25 g) of fiber from different sources! Eat pasta, rice, potatoes and fruits! Why?
The fibers protect the heart muscle, the digestive system heals, maintain the optimum weight, and the permitted cholesterol, prevents the onset of high blood pressure and diabetes, venous diseases and cancer.
10. Eat preferably fresh food (not frozen), seasonally grown in our area, it is grown without pesticides and fertilizers!
11. Drink fresh milk (not permanently, have a lot of chemicals) and fermented dairy products: kefir, probiotics and whey.
12. Eat fish at least twice a week, because it is easily digestible and rich in essential amino acids, essential fats, as well as vitamins and minerals.
13. Daily supplement the additional suggested doses of vitamin C, E, complex vitamins and minerals and trace elements. Why?
Because it is hard to absorb in old people from food and all necessary micronutrients.
14. You must have moderate physical activity every day – walking, cycling, swimming, gymnastics and fitness.
15. Work in the family, neighborhood and in your environment where you live to spread positive energy. So you will avoid stress and preserve your health.