We find a recipe for preparing avocado toast, one of the healthiest toasts you can make for breakfast. It’s delicious and healthy, and that’s exactly what you need to get the full day off.
• 4 Slices of Integral Bread
• 1 large mature avocado
• 1 lemon
• 1/2 cup of grain of cooked maize
• 1/2 cups of tomato sauce
• 1/2 cup of shredded parsley
• 1 young onion finely chopped
• ground peppers (to be taken optionally)
• olive oil (optionally dispensed)
• salt (dosage optionally)
• pepper (dosage optionally)
• 1/4 cups of leavened seeds (optional)
1. In a small bowl, crush the avocado and add the chopped onions and corncobs. Sprinkle to get the prayer.
2. Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into this mixture and chop.
3. Feed the bread. Once upright, place a layer of chopped white fish on each spoon.
4. Apply slices of avocado. Sprinkle each spoon with a little olive oil.
5. Add some tomatoes, ground peppers, parsley and seeds to the top – and the toast is over!
Serve and enjoy healthy and delicious toast prepared in just a few minutes. Good apetite!