St. John’s wort is a well-known cure for various diseases. It grows in pastures, meadows, and rocky cliffs, and colors from May to August, depending on the climate …
St. John’s Wort is prepared from a fresh herb. The size is 100 g of flowers per liter of oil.
It is prepared with cold pressed quality oil, which is usually recommended for olive.
Allow the flowers to stay overnight, and then follow the following procedure:
1. Place them in a transparent glass bottle and pour the oil.
2. Cover the bottle with a gauze and bind it with a rubber.
3. Let stand for 40 days in the sun, periodically checking that all the flowers are with the oil.
4. On the fortieth day, squeeze the oil well with the flowers through the gas and press the flowers to release from the oil they soak.
5. Gather it in dark bottles and close them nicely.
6. Do not leave the oil in the refrigerator.
The quality of St. John’s wort oil has a dark red color, sometimes with purple hues.