The pear is an exceptionally healthy autumn fruit, which can be found in hundreds of different species. Eat more pears, because they are rich in nutrients, which make a miracle for our body.
1. Encourages digestion. The pear is rich in food fibers, which are beneficial to the whole organism, especially digestion. It improves the work of the gut, and of course, consume it between meals.
2. Protects the heart. This autumn fruit is abundant with flavonoids, which keep the blood sugar level stable, so its regular consumption is considered a good prevention for the fight against type 2 diabetes.
3. Strengthens immunity. The pear is rich in vitamins B and C, a good source of iron and calcium, potassium and copper. It strengthens body immunity and relieves processes in the body. In the crust there is a powerful antioxidant quercetin, which prevents various diseases.
4. Prevent visual problems. Carrot is not the only fruit of nature that prevents vision problems. The pear is also a protector of this organ and reduces the risk of macular degeneration.
5. Helps in attenuation. In 100 g of pear is about 80 calories, so it belongs in the group of fruits with a slightly higher value of calories. Although it is a sweet fruit, moderate consumption is also recommended for people who hold diets or maintain their weight.