Bee pollen is a mixture of different pollen that collects bees while flying from one flower to another. The bee pollen includes vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Bee Pollen is a popular folk remedy for many health problems including PMS and enlarged prostate. It is also used as an energy drink.
Why do people use bee pollen?
- A study suggests that bee pollen reduces the side effects of radiation therapy and cancer treatment.
- Pollen is used for the treatment of alcoholism, asthma, allergies, strengthening of immunity and stomach problems.
- Positively affects the treatment of chronic prostatitis or enlarged prostate.
- Some studies have suggested that pollen may reduce symptoms of PMS.
- However, more research is needed to ensure that pollen helps in these conditions.
- Pollen helps to increase appetite, prevents premature aging, rheumatism, painful urination, prostate problems, and the painful effects of radiation.
- It is used for bleeding problems including vomiting and blood spasms, bloody diarrhea, nose bleeding, bleeding from the brain and menstrual problems.
- It is used for stomach and stomach problems.
- Pollen softens the skin, so it is used as a cream or a mask for skin, face and body. It is believed to help in the treatment of eczema, bubble and scarring.
How much pollen should you consume?
Because the use of pollen has no proven treatment, there is no standard dose. Some people use 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon granules per day. The dose is gradually increased to 6 teaspoons. Ask your doctor for advice on how much pollen you should take daily.